While we aim to keep all lists of links of high quality, the inclusion of a link does not imply that ANZSPED endorses or otherwise approves that site or the information contained therein. Members must make their own judgment about any information that they obtain from any linked site
Last comprehensive update completed on 12 September 2018.
- International Classification of Pediatric Endocrine Diagnoses (ICPED) – a comprehensive diagnostic list for endocrine diagnoses (APEG associated worldwide collaboration). Scroll down page to individual chapters on each diagnostic group.
- Congenital Hyperinsulinism International (CHI). A charitable organisation dedicated to improving the lives of children, adults and families living with congenital hyperinsulism
- Hyperinsulinism International Global Registry. A patient reported registry
Other Resources and Links
- Congenital Hyperinsulinism Center (Children’s Hospital of Philadelphia, USA)
- Congenital Hyperinsulinism (CHI) Homepage and valuable resource for Congenital Hyperinsulinism (CHI) at Great Ormond Street Hospital, London, UK
- Newborn Glucose requirement calculator (New Zealand)
- NICU calculators (New Zealand)
- EndocrineWeb.com Pancreas Resources
- Exter (UK) Laboratory Hyperinsulinism Genetics Website. Information about hyperinsulinism (HI) in general as well as testing for HI
- IPLME Endocrine Pathology Index – Pancreas. This is an excellent resource of standard images of endocrine histopathology of various glands, including thyroid, pituitary, adrenal and pancreas
- Congenital Hyperinsulinism Information Page. US National Library of Medicine – comprehensive information resource
- Congenital Hyperinsulinism Information Page. National Organisation for Rare Disorders (NORD). Comprehensive information resource.