Last comprehensive update completed on 15 June 2021.
Guidelines and Consensus Statements
- The Diagnosis of Polycystic Ovary Syndrome during AdolescenceHormone Research in Paediatrics, July 2015
- An International Consortium Update: Pathophysiology, Diagnosis, and Treatment of Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome in AdolescenceHorm Res Paediatr. 2017 Nov 13;Vol.(6):307-331. doi: 10.1159/000479371. [Epub ahead of print] PMID: 29156452 [PubMed – as supplied by publisher] Free Article Similar articles
- International evidence-based guideines for the assessment and management of polycystic ovary syndrome 2023Collaboration led by Monash University 2023
Other Resources and Links
- Adolescent polycystic ovary syndrome according to the international evidence-based guideline BMC Medicine March 2020
- Evidence based guidelines for PCOS. Collaboration between CREPCOS, Monash University, ASRM and ESHRE. 2018
- Translation and implementation of the Australian-led PCOS guideline: clinical summary and translation resources from the International Evidence-based Guideline for the Assessment and Management of Polycystic Ovary Syndrome MJA 2018; 209 (7 Suppl): S3-S8, October 2018
- Resources for women with PCOS (Monash University)
- Monash University PCOS Program – this site has information about resources, evidence based-guidelines, educational information and more.