This series of booklets is designed to be a patient resource for use by health professionals caring for children with endocrine disorders.
To download a copy of the booklet, please click on your choice below.
If you would like to order hard copies to give to your patients, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org and outline the books and quantities of each.
The Booklet Series is available below as PDF files*.
A similar range of booklets for use in UK and Europe are available from the BSPED (UK) website – click here
ANZSPED would like to recognise the support of Merck that allows these booklets to be produced and updated.
If you have feedback on any of the booklets below, please email the ANZSPED Secretariat: email@example.com
If you wish to print any of the below, please use this setting on your print menu:
Hormones & Me Booklet Series
- Congenital Adrenal Hyperplasia (CAH) - Last Updated: August 2011
- Congenital Hypothyroidism - Last Updated: August 2014
- Craniopharyngioma - Last Updated: August 2012
- Delayed Puberty - Last Updated: August 2018
- Diabetes Insipidus - Last Updated: August 2011
- Disorders of the Thyroid Gland Childhood and Adolescence - Last Updated: August 2016
- Growth Problems in Children - Last Updated: August 2011
- Klinefelter Syndrome - Last Updated: August 2011
- Management of Emergency or Stress Situations - Last Updated: August 2011
- Multiple Pituitary Hormone Deficiency (MPHD) - Last Updated: August 2011
- Puberty and its Problems - Last Updated: August 2011
- Turner Syndrome - Last Updated: May 2012