- Lara Graves (SCHN)
- Joel Vanderniet (South Eastern Sydney LHD)
- Elaine Sanderson (WA) Secretary
- Jessica Harper (SCHN)
- Aris Siafarikas (WA) Chair
- Jeff Kao (RCH)
- Irene Mitchelhill (NSW)
About the Committee
The Adrenal Working Group was established in late 2021 with the specific aim of creating Australian ambulance guidelines in the acute management of adrenal insufficiency.
Terms of Reference
- To advocate for children and adolescents with adrenal conditions
- To advise ANZSPED Council on matters relating to children and adolescents with adrenal conditions
- To optimise the health of children and adolescents with adrenal issues by:
- harmonisation of Australian ambulance guidelines in the acute management of adrenal insufficiency
- education on adrenal crisis
- the development of further relevant clinical guidelines relating to adrenal conditions
How to Join the Committee
ANZSPED will send a call for EOI to all ANZSPED members every 2nd year (in even numbered years). This email goes out to all members shortly after the AGM is held.
Please refer to the subcommittee guidelines (under ‘Subcommittee’ tab heading once logged in as a member) for terms of service and other expectations for being part of an ANZSPED working group.